Whether its losing weight, feeling better, improving your confidence or just having oodles of fun, we are here to help! It’s reassuring to know that we have over 100 ladies attend our classes weekly, with goals of moving, looking and feeling better!
Some questions I get asked all the time…
As you probably noticed, our classes are really, really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone. Of course, we’re a community, so if you ever have questions or concerns, we are always there to help. Okay, the rules...
1. Please follow the class etiquette, wear appropriate fitness clothing, please be mindful and respectful of others. We don’t just want you to have a good experience but a great one. Ensure all bags and coats are kept at the back of the room, or just leave it at home. For holistic classes, shoes are to be placed at the back of the room, please follow the teachers instructions.
2. Online booking opens on the 1st of each month. Booking closes 15 minutes before a class starts.
3. You can change or cancel a reservation up to 2 hours before a class starts. (So, if you know you’re not going to make it, help another member out and cancel).
4. Checking in is easy. Have your barcode scanned or make sure you have seen one of our staff to get yourself signed in.
5. Please arrive 15mins before the start of a class. If you’re not there at the start of class, we may refuse entry for your own safety and that of others (It’s only fair, right?).
6. All classes are available for online booking. When all spots have been taken, online reservations will be closed. However, you can sign up online to be added to the digital waitlist. If a spot opens up, you’ll automatically be sent a text/email to let you know that a space has become available (ensure your notifications are switched on). This is on a first-come, first-served basis. We advise all members to book at the start of each month to avoid disappointment.
7. This is the bad cop part of the rules. If you book a class, but do not check in by the start of class, you’ll be marked down for a missed class. We do not return any missed class credits.
Of course, we’re a community, and systems are not perfect, so you can always talk to us. Thanks for understanding.
© Copyright Vincent De Lima Company Ltd · All Rights Reserved · Company Registration No.: 09562940