We recommend you arrive fifteen minutes prior to class start time. Check the class pre requisites for any accessories you may need.
Mash It Up® Dance is a beginners Dancehall/Afrobeats class using the best music and easy to follow routines. All the steps are broken down and put together into a longer choreography. We keep the choreo fresh, so you can always catch up and never be bored!
My mission is to help you feel comfortable in your own skin and dance with your soul. This class will make you feel good, will make you smile, forget about your week, good or bad, let's keep the POSITIVE VIBES!
Masala Bhangra® is an Indian-dance based program, designed for people of all ages and fitness levels who love to stay physically active. Specifically, it introduces high energy Bhangra and Bollywood dance movements in an easy-to-follow fitness format, and is a mechanism by which thousands of people have been moved, touched and inspired to become physically active.
ove to the beat of the dhol and unleash your inner being to a higher level!
Booiaka® fitness dance workout embraces all genres of music, entertainment and dance! It is a fusion of different dance styles combined in a unique, fun and easy-to learn choreography for all shapes and all ages!
The Booiaka® workout is contagious and energetic! It includes steps that allows our bodies to naturally move to the beat. The progressive repetition of sassy “club-style” moves increase the cardio training making Booiaka® unique, intuitive and fun!
Bootcamp and Circuit training is taking the fitness industry by storm – and it’s not surprising why. Top trends in the industry currently put high-intensity interval training (HIIT), small group training, bodyweight only training and military-style training at the top of the list. These classes are reserved for our top program members. Get committed. Get Results.
Simple, fun dance fitness routines using glow sticks to club anthems from 90's classics to the latest chart hits taught in a darkened room with disco lights.
Because of the high and low impact options Clubbercise dance fitness classes are great if you’re a beginner or if you’re already a fitness freak!
Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.
STRONG by Zumba® combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. You will burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes.
We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise.
Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.
As you probably noticed, our classes are really, really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone. Of course, we’re a community, so if you ever have questions or concerns, we are always there to help. Okay, the rules...
1. Please follow the class etiquette, wear appropriate fitness clothing, please be mindful and respectful of others. We don’t just want you to have a good experience but a great one. Ensure all bags and coats are kept at the back of the room, or just leave it at home. For holistic classes, shoes are to be placed at the back of the room, please follow the teachers instructions.
2. Online booking opens on the 1st of each month. Booking closes 15 minutes before a class starts.
3. You can change or cancel a reservation up to 2 hours before a class starts. (So, if you know you’re not going to make it, help another member out and cancel).
4. Checking in is easy. Have your barcode scanned or make sure you have seen one of our staff to get yourself signed in.
5. Please arrive 15mins before the start of a class. If you’re not there at the start of class, we may refuse entry for your own safety and that of others (It’s only fair, right?).
6. All classes are available for online booking. When all spots have been taken, online reservations will be closed. However, you can sign up online to be added to the digital waitlist. If a spot opens up, you’ll automatically be sent a text/email to let you know that a space has become available (ensure your notifications are switched on). This is on a first-come, first-served basis. We advise all members to book at the start of each month to avoid disappointment.
7. This is the bad cop part of the rules. If you book a class, but do not check in by the start of class, you’ll be marked down for a missed class. We do not return any missed class credits.
Of course, we’re a community, and systems are not perfect, so you can always talk to us. Thanks for understanding.
“In that hour nothing matters but movement and rhythm....absolutely love this class.”
“If you love to dance and want to burn loads of calories at the same time then this is THE class to do!!!”
“Fantastic feeling even though I’m in pain as I haven’t worked out these muscles for years. ”
“Excellent, so much fun!!!”
“It’s where I release any tension - I forget about everything and have a good time.”
“Great for toning and strength, perfect for anyone who does a lot of cardio but not so confident with weights.”
“Invigorating you just want to come back for more...”
“Kyle is a great yoga teacher with positive vibes .. capable, fun.”
“Always come out refreshed and relaxed after Kyle’s classes.”
“All I can say is WOW. Worked every inch of my body.”
“First time at this class and I loved it!”
“Zumba is so much fun that you don’t even realise your exercising!”
“Great new tracks... as always Vincent knows how to make us move!”
“Excellent class very rejuvenating and focused.”
“Awesome class! Lots of energy - just what you need.”
“Amazing class as always – love it!”
“Awesome class Full of energy and good start to the weekend.”
© Copyright Vincent De Lima Company Ltd · All Rights Reserved · Company Registration No.: 09562940 · VAT No.: 279 6751 42